Masks are required to be worn when entering the facilities, in ALL common areas (locker rooms hallways, bathrooms etc.)
Safety Policies and Procedures:
- Masks are required to be worn at all times in the locker rooms unless showering. Masks must be immediately put on after showering.
- Showers will be on a first come first serve basis, as they were prior to Covid19.
- There will be no towel services or soap available in the showers. YOU MUST bring your own towels and soap if you plan on using the showers.
- Showers usage should be limited to10 minutes.
- No congregating in the locker rooms.
- All lockers and showers will be cleaned hourly and after all usage.
- Please remain at a 6ft social distance from anyone that does not reside in your household or that you are not providing care for.
- Social distancing is expected at ALL TIMES.
- Members must follow signage regarding social distancing and locker section assignments at all times.
- Locks or personal items CANNOT be left in any lockers after your reservation time is over.
- Any locks left on lockers will be immediately cut and personal items removed.
- Exit through the main locker room doors after you are done using the locker rooms for the day.
- We will update all locker room usage and availability based on the IDPH and CDC guidelines.
- Any violations of Pav YMCA locker rooms policies AND procedures will result in an immediate forfeit of your locker room privileges.
For questions, comments, or concerns please contact:
Healthy Living/Programs Director
708.749.0606 ext. 320