At this time due to Covid19 regulations, We will not be issuing out any equipment! You must bring your own equipment to use in the gym.
There will be a max capacity of 15 participants per court.
You must play on the gym that your pass is for (north or south).
All Policies and guidelines must be followed at all times.
Anyone who repeatedly violates protocols will be asked to leave and may have their gym privileges' forfeited.
Safety Policies and Procedures:
- Masks must be worn at all times while on the basketball courts
- Absolutely no congregating will be allowed on the courts at this time due to CDC and IDPH social distancing guidelines.
- Only our bottle filler on the first floor will be available. Please bring your own water bottle
- Open gym is only available when there is no programming taking place.
- All participants must leave the courts 5-10 minutes prior to any scheduled group exercise class or scheduled programs that are set to begin.
- DAYS AND TIMES OF OPEN GYM WILL VARY DUE TO OTHER EVENTS SCHEDULED IN OUR GYMS, WHICH WILL TAKE PRIORITY OVER ANY SCHEDULED OPEN GYM RESERVATION.
- You must bring your own equipment to use for your open gym time slot (we will not be allowing the use of any of our equipment at this time due to the pandemic.
- All policies must be followed at all times while in our facility. As IDPH guidelines change, we will update policies accordingly.
- ANY VIOLATIONS OF OUR OPEN GYM POLICIES MAY RESULT IN FORFEITING FUTURE OPEN GYM PRIVILEGES.
The North and South courts are available during select times only. There will be no OPEN GYM AVAILABILITY during camp, schools days out, blood drives, COVID19 VACCINATIONS, Group Exercise Classes, Sports programming, or during any other scheduled events.
For questions, comments, or concerns, please contact:
Healthy Living/Programs Director
708.749.0606 ext. 320