~At this time due to Covid19 regulations, We will not be issuing out any equipment! You must bring your own equipment to use in the gym.
~Pick up games ARE NOT allowed.
~There will be a max capacity of 15 participants per court.
~You must obtain a gym pass for either the north or south court from the front desk and return it after you are down using the court.
~You must play on the gym that your pass is for (north or south).
~All Policies and guidelines must be followed at all times.
~Anyone who repeatedly violates protocols will be asked to leave and may have their gym privileges' forfeited.
Safety Policies and Procedures:
- Masks must be worn at all times while on the basketball courts
- Participants must obtain a pass from the Front Desk, in order to gain access to the court. (All passes must be returned to the Desks as soon as you are done utilizing the courts for the day.
- Absolutely no pick up games are allowed at this time.
- Absolutely no congregating will be allowed on the courts at this time due to CDC and IDPH social distancing guidelines.
- Only our bottle filler on the first floor will be available. Please bring your own water bottle
- Open gym is only available when there is no programming taking place.
- All participants must leave the courts 5-10 minutes prior to any scheduled group exercise class or scheduled programs that are set to begin.
- DAYS AND TIMES OF OPEN GYM, WILL VARY DUE TO OTHER EVENTS SCHEDULED IN OUR GYMS, THAT WILL TAKE PRIORITY OVER ANY SCHEDULED OPEN GYM RESERVATION...
- You must bring your own equipment to use for your open gym time slot (we will not be allowing the use of any of our equipment at this time due to the pandemic.
- All policies must be followed at all times while in our facility. As IDPH guidelines changes, we will update policies accordingly.
- ANY VIOLATIONS OF OUR OPEN GYM POLICIES MAY RESULT IN FORFEITING FUTURE OPEN GYM PRIVILAGES.
The North and South courts are available during selected times only. There will be no OPEN GYM AVAILABILITY during camp, schools days out, blood drives, COVID19 VACCINATIONS, Group Exercise Classes, Sports programming, or during any other scheduled events.
For questions, comments, or concerns, please contact:
Healthy Living/Programs Director
708.749.0606 ext. 320