RESERVATIONS FOR WELLNESS CENTER
Limit to 2 reservations at the Y per day in order to allow others the opportunity to enjoy a great workout as well.
In order to enter the Y, a reservation will be required for all members. Upon arrival, all members will check-in at the front desk in order to confirm a reservation.
Phase 4 of the Illinois Reopening plan DOES NOT not require masks to be worn while working out or engaging in programs, unless your 6ft social distance is compromised. Masks are required to be worn when entering the facilities, in ALL common areas (locker rooms hallways, bathrooms etc.), or whenever you are not able to safely practice social distance. Masks are required whenever you are spotting someone in the free weight area as well. You may wear your masks at all times if you're more comfortable doing so, however it is no longer an IDPH requirement while exercising or participating in programing.
Safety Policies and Procedures:
- Wellness Center is only for members 16+ years old.
- Machine orientation must be completed for teens ages 13-15.
- Once teens under the age of 16 complete a machine orientation, they will be able to ONLY use cardio and machine equipment in the Wellness Area. Parents will not need to be with them in order for them to use the equipment.
- No one under the age of 13 is allowed in the wellness area unless they have a doctor notice approving them to use the wellness area. They will then need to complete a teen orientation and follow the same guidelines.
- Machine orientations must be done by appointment only through the Healthy Living Director.
- Number of members in the Wellness Center will be limited to the 50 or less recommendation.
- Masks are required to be worn at all times in the fitness/wellness areas
- At any time during your workout, when you are not able to practice the required 6 ft social distance, your masks must be worn.
- You are only allowed to be less than 6ft with people who live in your own household.
- Social distancing will be expected at all times.
- Members must wipe down equipment both BEFORE and AFTER use.
- Members must follow signage indicating equipment that will not be in use in order to help space out our members.
- Indoor track same social distance guidelines apply when using the track as in the wellness center.
- Locker rooms will not be available for use. Please come ready to work out.
- Only our bottle filler on the first floor will be available. Please bring your own water bottles and towels
For questions, comments, concerns or to cancel your reservation, please contact:
Healthy Living Director
708.749.0606 ext. 320