*** IF you are unable to keep your reservation please cancel your reservation at least 2 hours prior to your scheduled reservation, to allow others the ability use open lane reservations.***
Reservations will be for 30 minutes of swimming. There is a 10 minute break in between reservations to allow staff to clean for everyone's safety.
During Phase 4, swimming facilities licensed by IDPH can open to a maximum 50 percent capacity. Wave pools may open, but without the use of wave generation equipment. Operators, employees, and customers should wear face coverings when not engaged in swimming activities. Exceptions can be made for children younger than 2 years of age or people with medical conditions or disabilities that prevent them from safely wearing a face covering. Operators, employees, and customers should frequently wash their hands or use hand sanitizer containing at least 60 percent alcohol. Operators, employees, and customers should adhere to social distancing where applicable.
Safety Policies and Procedures:
- All family members must be active Pav YMCA members.
- Each Family Pod reservation will provide families with a designated pool and deck space.
- Max of 6 family members that reside in the same household per Family Pod. If family size is greater than 6 individuals, the family must reserve an additional Pod.
- Social distancing will be expected at all times.
- Life jackets are available for use.
- Families should bring own toys/equipment.
- Locker rooms will be available to use after you swim. Please come ready to swim. More details in your reservation email.
- All swimmers, not going through the locker rooms, will exit via the East side door leading out to the parking lot.
- All Open Swim policies apply.
- Family Swim is only available during time slots for Family Swim – Not lap swim or water exercise.
For questions, comments, concerns or to cancel your reservation, please contact:
Healthy Living/Programs Director
708.749.0606 ext. 320