*** IF you are unable to keep your reservation please cancel your reservation at least 2 hours prior to your scheduled reservation, to allow others the ability use open lane reservations.***
Reservations will be for 30 minutes of swimming. There is a 10 minute break in between reservations to allow staff to clean for everyone's safety.
Safety Policies and Procedures:
- All family members must be active Pav YMCA members.
- Each Family Pod reservation will provide families with a designated pool and deck space.
- Max of 6 family members that reside in the same household per Family Pod. If family size is greater than 6 individuals, the family must reserve an additional Pod.
- Social distancing will be expected at all times.
- Life jackets are available for use.
- Families should bring own toys/equipment.
- Locker rooms will be available to use after you swim. Please come ready to swim. More details in your reservation email.
- All swimmers, not going through the locker rooms, will exit via the East side door leading out to the parking lot.
- All Open Swim policies apply.
- Family Swim is only available during time slots for Family Swim – Not lap swim or water exercise.
For questions, comments, concerns or to cancel your reservation, please contact:
Healthy Living Director
708.749.0606 ext. 320