Membership Director – J.R. Anderson (708) 749-0606 ext. 318 firstname.lastname@example.org
Welcome to the Pav YMCA! The YMCA has been serving children, adults families and communities for over 150 years. The Pav YMCA has been in existence since 1970 and at this current location since 1986. The Pav YMCA strives to offer programs that comply with our mission statement: “To put Christian principles into practices through programs that build healthy spirit, mind and body for all.” There are many ways that you can be part of the Pav YMCA, through membership, volunteering or sponsorship, either way, thank you for your interest in becoming part of one of the oldest organizations.
Pav YMCA, we’re for youth development, for healthy living and for social responsibility.
- Unlimited visits to our facility and usage of other YMCA’s if needed (usage of other YMCA’s is independently honored and regulated).
- The usage of the pool, whirlpool and sauna (see Pool Schedule).
- Basketball and racquetball court usage. Racquetball courts can be reserved by calling (708) 749-0606 ext. 314.
- Wellness Center: free weights circuit equipment, ab equipment and cardio equipment (personal training is available, contact Cheryl Green – Fitness/Wellness Director (708) 749-0606 ext. 320).
- Use of our 1/10 mile indoor track
- Free babysitting for members (2 hours per day) Babysitting Schedule
- Early class registration and member class price (see current program brochure)
- Discounted massages (see brochure for pricing details)
Military Personnel Visit Pav YMCA The Pav YMCA receives about 500 or more visits from active military personnel every month. Use of the Pav YMCA is made available, free of charge, to those currently serving in the U.S. Armed Services. Facility admission is as simple as completing a sign-in sheet and providing proof of current service with valid identification. This is the Pav YMCA’s way of supporting the health and well-being of our troops here at home! THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE!